The Monster Ticket Bath Discovery + Mary Shelley's House of Frankenstein
Two different tour routes showcase Bath’s unique charm; The Skyline Tour gives you amazing panoramic views of the city at 4 metres high, whilst travelling past Prior Park Landscape Gardens, American Museum, Holburne Museum and Great Pultney Street. The City Tour encompasses all major attractions including the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, The Royal Crescent and Mary Shelleys's House of Frankenstein.
Hop off the bus at Stop 8 (Queen Square) and prepare yourself for a world-first visitor attraction like no other, as you step into the world of Mary Shelley. Set over four atmospheric floors in a Grade II listed building, this attraction blurs the lines between museum and immersive experience. Uncover the history of Mary Shelley and her tragic life events in a floor dedicated to this fantastic female author. You can experience all things Frankenstein and confront the breathing 8ft creature recreated for the first time exactly as Mary imagined Bursting with interesting artefacts, vintage items and multi-sensory environments, Mary Shelley’s House of Frankenstein delivers an illuminating and entertaining experience.
- Explore Bath at your own pace in the open air
- See Bath's top attractions
- Enjoy stunning views and capture amazing shots from the open top deck
- Experience the city in comfort and safety
- Learn Key facts about Bath through the audio guide
- Experience Bath’s newest attraction- Mary Shelley’s House of Frankenstein