Service & Traffic Update
All the latest updates to our services in one place
As one of the busiest cities in the world, there is always something exciting happening in London. From parades and races to festivals and celebrations, you can almost guarantee there is a big event happening each month.
Whilst these city-wide events are lots of fun to watch and take part in, they can sometimes cause disruptions to our bus tours which are out of our control. To avoid disappointment, please take note of the London events throughout the year which may affect our service. Plan ahead for your day of sightseeing with Tootbus and make the most of your time in London.
If you need to know more about current service updates, speak to a member of staff at our bus stops or on board our buses for the most up to date information or contact us.
Current service updates:
Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th August
There will be no guided tour in Windsor on these dates. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Stop #11, Buckingham Palace, on the yellow route is closed due to construction works.
Closest stop on the yellow route is stop #12, Victoria Station.
- On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, between 10.30am and 12.30pm, stop #11, Buckingham Gate, on the yellow route is closed as a road closure is set up for the Changing of the Guards ceremony.
Closest stop is stop #12, Victoria Station, on the yellow route.
The following upcoming events are likely to cause disruptions to our service. More details will be given closer to the date of each event:
- 4th September – Vitality Big Half
- 5th September – London Summer Run
- 2nd October – London Marathon
- 3rd October – Alzheimer’s Marathon
- 9th October – Royal Parks Half Marathon
- 12th November – Lord Mayors Show
- 11th and 13th November – Remembrance Day and Remembrance Sunday