COVID19: Health & Safety Measures
The safety of our passengers and employees is our top priority. Tootbus Paris is committed to ensuring the implementation of health measures recommended by the National Public Health Agency.
The following information includes all the measures in our reopening plan. This information page will be kept up to date in accordance with government guidelines.
On board our buses:
- One out of every two rows of seats will be blocked off: 24 seats available upstairs (instead of 60) and 4 seats available downstairs (instead of 20)
- Vehicle disinfection once a day + cleaning of high-touch surfaces (handrails, seats, audio equipment, etc.).
- Installation of a plexiglass protective shield between the driver’s seat and the passengers.
- Mandatory wearing of masks for all of our drivers and passengers
- Availability of hydro alcoholic gel on board the bus
- Installation of a traffic pattern inside the bus: entry through the rear doors and up the rear stairs is not allowed AND descending via the front stairs and exiting through the front doors is not allowed.